Serving Perry, Juniata, Cumberland, Dauphin, and Mifflin Counties
We believe in educating and representing you in the way that works best for you and your family, whether that means litigation or mediation. Get a comprehensive initial consultation even when you’re unsure what you need.
• Prenuptial agreements
• Domestic partnership
• Guardianships and grandparent rights
• Separation and Divorce
• Property Issues in Divorce
There is no family law issue that we haven’t encountered. Our attorneys have represented parents and children in both custody and dependency cases for years!
Start planning for the future today by reviewing our wills, estates, and elder law services. Ensure your loved ones are taken care of and left without any financial burdens.
“Thanks for your efforts and professionalism. Obviously, you take it for more than just a job.”
– Custody Case Client
Let our over 50 years of combined experience fight for
• Child custody and support
• Custody schedules and contempt
• Defense of Children and Youth allegations
• Spousal support or alimony
• Restraining orders (PFAs)